All of our training courses are delivered by highly qualified and experienced professionals.
Course durations are 1 day.
- Dealing with Conflict – Do your staff have to deal with conflict, difficult customers or volatile situations? Delegates learn the basic principles of managing conflict effectively in order to avoid escalation.
- Assertive Behaviours – Do you need to identify, develop and improve assertive behaviour in the workplace?
- Building Your Team – Delegates will encourage more positive and productive team working in the workplace for a higher performing team.
- Coaching Skills For Managers – Do your managers need to coach their staff to achieve higher performance in the workplace
- Delegation – What is delegation, why is it important and how to do it best. If your organisations members need to delegate this is an effective solution.
- Delivering Great Customer Service – Delegates usually have a good idea of what great customer service looks like, here we develop the skills, knowledge and attitude to deliver it!
- Embracing Change – the challenge of change is one all organisations encounter. If your organisation is in the process of change or about to change delegates will benefit from learning about the ‘change curve’, recognise and develop attitudes and behaviours to effectively embrace organisational change.
- First Time Leaders – Leadership Skills for the new leader whether supervisor or manager. Learn what effective leadership is all about.
- From Team Member to Team Manager – Make that leap and make that change effectively.
- Influence – Delegates will identify and develop the skills needed to become more influential in the workplace whatever their role.
- Managing For High Performance – This is really about goal setting, feedback and how to develop a higher performing team.
- Negotiation Skills – Do your staff need to develop and better understand the principles and practices involved in successful negotiations, maintaining the ‘bigger picture’ and achieving a win-win outcome?
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Delegates will consider a structured process in problem solving, analytical thinking
- Time Management for Managers and Non Managers – For team leaders and lower level managers as well as team members this course is aimed at managing and prioritising tasks to make better use of the resource we call ‘time’