Accoria recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its interactions with all stakeholders be they, staff, customers, suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole.
In order to deliver on these values:
- Accoria has a separate environmental policy statement clarifying its commitment to negating its impact on the environment.
- The Leadership Team carries out regular risk assessments to guarantee the wellbeing of staff and visitors, in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- We actively manages our reputation, and drive best practice, through the application of ethical sales and purchasing policies.
- The company is an equal opportunities employer which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
- Our teams actively contribute to social and environmental initiatives in the local community through the donation of time and expertise.